Terms and Conditions of Booking
- Payment terms are within 30 days of invoice date, unless specified. Invoice will be submitted upon completion of first filming date.
Howling Bear Creative reserve the right to claim statutory interest at 8% above the bank of England base rate at the date the debt becomes overdue in accordance with the late payment of commercial debts (interest) act 1998.
Invoices must be paid in GB pounds sterling via bank transfer, with a cheque drawn on a UK bank, or in cash. Bank detail given once booking is confirmed.
- All prices are in GB pounds sterling and subject to VAT at 20%
- A signed Order Form will be treated as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Rights to materials shot or produced by Howling Bear Creative Ltd are only waived upon full and final payment in accordance with the copyright, design and patents act 1988. Public viewing or commercial use of any materials shot, edited or produced by Howling Bear Creative Ltd before full and final payment has been settled, is strictly prohibited.
- Termination: Howling Bear Creative Ltd may summarily terminate any contract with the Customer upon the happening of any of the following events:
- if the Customer shall fail to pay any of the monies due to Howling Bear Creative Ltd or dishonour any cheque paid to it; or
- if the Customer enters into liquidation (other than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction) or shall have a Receiver of its assets appointed or being an individual shall be declared bankrupt or having a receiving order made against them; or
- if the Customer shall be in breach of any of the terms of these conditions and any such termination shall be without prejudice to any rights accrued to Howling Bear Creative Ltd against the Customer prior to the date of termination.
- Cancellation: Bookings cancelled within less than 28 working days prior to the *commencement of the project will be billed at a 10% rate plus any costs incurred by Howling Bear Creative Ltd by way of expenses and/or project set up costs. Bookings cancelled within less than 72 hours notice prior to the commencement will be billed at a 50% of total order value plus any costs incurred by the way of expenses and/or set up costs.
*Project commencement is from pre-production for full-service video production. For filming or editing only it is treated as the first filming or editing day. Once the project has commenced no refunds are available.
- Postponements of bookings: Bookings postponed within less than 28 working days prior to the commencement of the project will not incur any charge as long as the new commencement date is agreed within 5 working days of postponement notification and that Howling Bear Creative Ltd are available. Where bookings cannot be rescheduled due to Howling Bear Creative Ltd’s existing engagements the postponement will be treated as a cancellation, thus Claus 7 of these Terms and Conditions will be enacted.
- The project must be completed within 6 months of the date the order is placed. If the project over runs this 6-month period extra charges maybe incurred.